When it comes to utilizing waste gases and recovering their energy in the form of steam, waste heat boilers play a very crucial role. A lot of waste heat boilers manufacturers are available in the market, but it is important to approach only the reputed manufacturers to get this highly useful equipment. The heat boilers are mostly used in thermal power plants to minimize or stop the wastage of heat energy. Steam generation with the help of waste heat boilers is a proven solution to recover waste heat energy from gases. This equipment is highly effective for converting heat energy of gases into a usable form that is steam.
Waste heat boilers manufacturers are engaged in designing world-class heat boilers that help recover heat energy in exhaust gases from numerous industrial processes, reducing the consumption of energy. The heat boilers have excellent steam producing capacities ranging from 5,000 to 600,000 lb/hr and utilize high pressures as well as temperatures. These boilers act as a complete recovery solution to recover heat coming from different sources like gen sets, incinerators, exhausts, blasts furnace, etc. Waste heat boilers help improve efficiency of the system and save both fuel and money. They are precision engineered using the latest techniques and comply with the international standards. These boilers are easy to maintain and provide heat recovery beyond expectations. Waste heat boilers are the perfect equipment for recovering heat energy in the form of steam by using a variety of processes like refinery, fume incinerator gases, thermal oxidizer gases, etc.
- Control panel
- Control systems
- Safety equipments
- Exhaust gas bypass
Features of Waste Heat Boilers
The various features of these boilers that waste heat boilers manufacturers keep in mind while designing these types of boilers have been highlighted below:-
- Modulating diverter damper with up to 99.9% sealing efficiency
- Smart boiler with heat recovery calculator
- High sinking time
- Dryness fraction – 98.5%
- Interlock between outlet motorized valve and diverter damper
- Finned tubes are another important industrial equipment used in heating or cooling transfer systems. They are used for transferring heat from a hot fluid to a colder fluid through a tube wall. Go for a recognized finned tubes suppliers to get these tubes with the world-class quality at nominal cost. The heat transfer rate through finned tubes mainly depends on three factors-
- The temperature difference between the two fluids
- The heat transfer coefficient between tube wall and both hot and cold fluids
- The surface area
Finned tubes provide several advantages like reducing the number of tubes for a given application, increasing heat transfer rate, reducing size of the equipment and decreasing the project cost. Reckoned finned tubes suppliers guarantee a plenty of performance characteristics regarding these tubes like less fouling, high stability, less welding joints, compact space and excellent anti-wear performance.
To get these industrial components with top-notch quality standards, approach trusted and esteemed waste heat boilers manufacturers and finned tubes suppliers. One